Hump Day Bath

So I haven't had a long bath in years, and today I had the pleasure of taking a 5 minutes bath and I feel AMAZING. I know taking a bath is not the best way of taking a shower because of the amount of water used. But Every now and then a long bath is a good idea because it contains a lot of benefits. A long bath goes a long way because it relax muscles, calm your mind, detoxify, moisturize, stimulate circulation and clear your lymph system. A long with a great bath I had the pleasure of having an organic green ginger tea. Green tea is one thing drink beside water that every person should drink once a day before starting their day. Green tea has great health benefits, it can reduce the risk of cancer, ease the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, boosts immune system, and helps to fend off infections, and among others. 







Happy Hump Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter