Sunny to Raining

Nothing says summer like rain. Just When I am about to enjoy my sunny day of DIY and laundry mother earth decided to cry, and now all I can do is nothing.
But it gives me the chance to blog so its win win situation. So lately I've been really into gardening which I don't know why. However, I have a theory that the knowledge of planting something and then seeing it grow over the course of time makes me feel proud of myself because I feel like I've achieved something.
 So far I have three plants, which are still alive which I am so proud of. The first is Cinnamon Basil, Green bell pepper, and unknown.
As always I am being green here, so instead of using a gardening pots, I decided to use Starbucks and Bridgehead cups which looks pretty cool.
Also Today had the chance to do my laundry, and unlike the majority of the population I don't use machine to dry my clothes, but I hang dry it. Hang drying your clothes has great benefits, like you can save money, reduce CO2 emissions, and incase the longevity of your clothing





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So its 2014!!!

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper