Pesto Potato Salad

          I am feeling really tried; before I fall asleep I thought I should blog. I just came from a yoga class that was really layback, which is something I generally don't like because I enjoy intense classes. However, after yesterday running that the gym this class was the perfect thing needed to be ready for tomorrow's gym time. 
         While looking at my refrigerator yesterday I had one of those moment where I said to myself; " there is nothing I can eat" so instead of going out to lunch I decided to cook something. Using pesto I made few days ago. 
I recently saw this video on Vimeo and completely fell in love with it, it's the most adorable video ever. 


INGREDIENTS 
  • 1 tomato (sliced)
  • 1 avocado (sliced)
  • 1 Cumber (sliced)
  • 2 yellow potato (sliced)
  • 1 cup of almonds 
  • 1 cup of Pumpkin seeds 
  • Spinach 
  • Kale 
  • Sweet green pea
  • 2 garlic clove 
  • 1 tbsp. salt 
  • 1 tbsp. Cumin 
  • olive oil 
INSTRUCTIONS 
  • Pre-heat oven 350-400,  in a large baking pan cover it with foil. Spread the sliced potato, and sweet green peas. Spice with salt. Add oil and mix everything; then let it bake for about 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. In the same oven cover your garlic cloves with a foil and oil and place in the oven; let it bake for 10-15 minutes. Once done set  aside.
  • In a food processor place the washed kale and spinach, add Pumpkin seeds, baked garlic cloves, olive oil, salt, and almond. Let everything blend to the texture you desire. Set aside.
  • In a bowl mix the diced tomato, cucumber and avocado, spice with salt, and cumin.Add the baked potato and sweet green peas. Add the pesto as a side sauce. Drizzle some olive oil. 
  • Maakes serving of 2-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter