Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes



I realize today that I haven’t had pancake in YEARS! (5-6 years)! So for lunch I thought why not have pancakes! To be honest the only reason I don’t do a lot of baking it’s because I suck at baking. I love cooking but not baking. I know making pancakes is not really baking, but in my book it is baking. I have to say though that this pancake turned out way better than I expected it to be, and it was delicious. Also,  it's gluten free, wheat free and milk free, which makes a great breakfast for the weekend 

INGREDIENTS
     1 Cups flour (El Peto Product)
    2 tbsp. baking powder
    1 tbsp. vanilla extract
    1tbsp. poppy seeds
    1 tbsp. vegetable oil
    1 tbsp. salt
    2 cup of almond milk
    Maple Syrup


INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients (Flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, vanilla extract, oil) 
  2. Add almond milk to your mixture.
  3. Mix until smooth
  4. Set stove to medium heat to get golden brown look, using a non-sticky pan. Spoon one pancakes worth of the mixture into the pan.
  5. Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake or the edges are looking stiffened (Golden Brown)
  6. Once done, serve warm with maple syrup (3-4 serving) bon a appetite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter