Have a Crazy Sunny Weekend



What Are you up to this weekend?

This weekend I have nothing big planned besides helping a friend in his political campaign, doing some schoolwork that I’ve been avoiding all week, and getting some fun reading time.
 Recently, I tried to re-read Michael Pollan’s The Omnivore's Dilemma for the second time, but I could not bring myself to actually finish the book. This is my second time attempting to read the book, but finding myself completely bored and uninterested. So I’ve decided to go with another book that I’ve been meaning to read for while now; Samuel Huntington “The Clash of Civilizations.” Even though the reading is somewhat heavy and some may even consider boring, I have to say I am enjoying, perhaps it’s my boring personality that’s enjoying it. The author provides an interest perspective into Post- Cold War world, and what we could expect in the future in regards to war; strongly recommend reading it.
Apart from reading and canvassing, I’ll be seeing an old friend, which I haven’t seen in a while, so I look forward to that. Recently, I’ve decided to go back to sketching again, which is something that I am not good at, but I enjoy doing it, so I’ll be sketching a lot over the weekend. Lastly, I hope to end my weekend with a hot yoga class with one of my favorite teacher, and meditating time.


If you are like me, and have no big plans, I'd recommend trying this simple, and great Vegan Ice Cream recipe The Kitchy Kitchen . Unfortunately, I don't have an ice cream maker, so I can't try it out even if I wanted to. 





Namaste everyone 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So its 2014!!!

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter